How can I move and keep my property tax base?

How can I move and keep my property tax base?

Do you want to move or stay in the East Bay? Alameda County? And maybe you want to move within the East Bay or Alameda County? Or maybe you want to move to another county? Find out how you can move and keep your property tax base, using prop 60, 90 or 110.

📲 We have so many people contacting us who are moving here to the San Francisco East Bay and we ABSOLUTELY love it!  Honestly, if you are moving about the Bay Area, relocating here, or moving out of the Bay😥 , we can make that transition so much easier on you!  Contact us early in the game!!


Helpful      F.R.E.E.   Downloads

✅ How much is your home worth? 

✅ Home Seller Guide:


Casey Serafino-Lee   🤳 Team

📲 Call/Text Direct at 510.909.6175

📲 Email:


Posted on March 5, 2020 at 7:42 pm
Casey Serafino-Lee | Category: Moving Out of the Bay Area, Seller, Video | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *